Wednesday, March 24, 2010

His Love Endures Forever

Today was a hard day.
Due to a lot of things, but mainly because I let the enemy's voice swim around in my head. I really wanted to cry. It was one of those days, you know, the kind that it feels like you have a knot in your throat and no matter how hard you want to swallow it down, it just stays there? Yup. That's the kind. I just needed a good cry...too bad cause I didn't get one, but you know what? It was okay. Why? Because I realized something very important. I realized that for a while now, I had put my focus on the wrong person. I put my focus on a....crap.....a boy. But you know what? God spoke to me through all the hurt. Isn't that just amazing how He does that? All last night, and allll today, when I was hurting, Father was just speaking to my heart. My heart suddenly awakened to the realization that:
He's so good to me.
God is so good to me. It never ceases to amaze me to realize how much love He has for me. I just can't get enough of it.
His love endures forever. 
And I realized, that through my hurt, and through my pain, through my wounds and through my brokeness,
His love endures forever.
Thank You Jesus, for loving me so much. For seeing me in my weakness, and still loving me. For seeing me in my weakness, and in my weakness showing Your strength.
He's so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment