Monday, January 24, 2011

I am the new Starbucks

I will now be saving $768 annually thanks to the little contraption that my parents got my for Christmas.....My very own espresso machine. That's what I spend on getting a Vanilla Soy Latte from Starbucks, approximatley 300 days out of the year.
Holy poop. That's a "latte" money... (yeahhhh, I threw a cheesy joke in there...)
I've been going CRAZY making latte's for everyone allll the time. I'm pretty much a professional at it now! Look at one of my very own creations!
Starbucks ain't got NOTHIN' on me....
Isn't she a BEAUTY?!?! Complete with foam and love.

3 comments:

CindyC said...

Yum. And I love the pretty tea cup!

Renata said...

Thanks! I got it at Anthropologie!! It was one of the veryyy few things I can afford there! Haha
You'll have to stop by San Antonio soon so I can whip one up for ya!

CindyC said...

Yes, ma'am! :)

Post a Comment