Friday, October 16, 2009

We had our first prayer meeting. It didn't have the turnout that the "See You at the Pole" event did, number wise, but I got to see who my "faithful" dedicated followers are, per say, about 4 not including myself showed up. It was kinda cool though, because it started out with just talk and then it became a deeper talk. The people were quick with their answers when I asked for prayer requests, giving your typical answers, school, family, you know, life in general. But as I rushed over to the table where I was late, I saw the girl I had been sitting with at lunch at the table next to the group and even though I was out of breath, I was like "what the heck," and invited her to pray with us. I didn't see her for the rest of the day after that, but when I got home and checked my Facebook, this happened to be her status....



Ana Merino
had one of the best days at school!! started with a pray with Renata Moran and (meet) some cool people....


thats what the girl that I've started to sit with wrote!!!! Needless to say, I was pretty dang excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment