Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hip, Hip, HOORAY!

I was thinking the other day about how many amazing people are in my life. I kept thinking about how much I really did love all of them, and how incredibly thankful I am to have them a part of my life. I don't really know if my life would be nearly as great as it is now with them a part of it. So I have a new idea.
Everyday this month, I'm gonna post an entire blog about someone that's done something for me to which I am extremely grateful. It's just like a thank you list. Remember how I mentioned I like lists?
These people are all different, from various places I've met along the way in various cities or even right here in good ol' San Antonio. These are people I've met along the way in different moments in my life from my moment of birth, to my first day at school, through my parents' divorce and in my walk with Jesus. Though I've established that they're very different and the roles they've played have all are different as well, one thing remains a common factor:

They have all impacted my life in a way that I will forever grateful and I love them very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is taking your daily "give Ben a complement" text to a whole new level. I like it.

Renata said...

actually, that was kinda the thing that inspired it all- I'm not gonna lie! haha
so i guess since your the one that started it all, maybe JUST MAYBE you'll be in it...

Post a Comment