Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kinda Pointless, but I thought I'd Inform

The weather right now is absolutley beautiful. I can't seem to stay inside. The moments when I am inside, my body is practically convulsing to go outside. The days are breezy, but not at all hot. You can tell it's the endings of fall and soon to be winter. If you can't tell by the actual climate, you can just look around and see the leaves on the trees. The colors are so deep and rich, they don't even seem real. It's like someone took a can of paint and poured it over the trees. So now, I'm just sitting inside drinking a cup of hot chocolate because it's been a loooong time since I've had one with a fleece blanket bundling my legs to keep them warm, and I'm sitting next to the open window and inhaling as much as I possibly can of this air.
So I decided to make a list. Of what exactly? Of random things. Things that are important but at the same time, no one really cares about. So much so, that I think I will dedicate an entire section just to lists.
Yup, I think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment