Monday, February 28, 2011

Random Ramblings

9 Random Things About Me:

I prefer to wear ballet flats over heels any day.

  • I have a weird, (BUT STRONG) anti-deli feelings. Subway, Quiznos. Schlotzky's. I hate them. I just don't understand why I would pay $8 or even $5 for a sandwich when i could easily make it at my home for free. (yeah, yeah...fellas, this is where you  can make alllll those jokes about women belonging in the kitchen, making sandwiches all day for a living....)

  • Writing letters. I write to  to people across the country, to people across the city, to my mom across the hall. I find it more personal and much cuter than any email or Facebook message.

  • Some days, when I feel like it's been "one of those days" or when I'm so happy I feel like I could skip everywhere I go,  I watch "When Harry Met Sally". I watch it all the way through until the very end- you know, when Harry runs to Sally at the New Year's party and tell her he loves her? AND THEN GRABS HER AND KISSES HER!?!? Yeah, I rewind that part about 7 times. AT LEAST. Look, watch it for yourself and see what I mean...
  • I would like to write a book someday. 3 of them, actually.
  •  I like waking up in the morning, and not just at like 9 a.m. I'm talking like, waking up while everyone else is asleep. I  throw on a sweater, drive around with the windows down and I stick my left arm out the window, letting the wind move it like a wave. Or sometimes, I sit on the cool grass outside, letting its wetness seep into my clothes while drinking hot tea. Either way, whether I'm in my own backyard or driving along the highway, I like to play worship music and exult my Creator as the morning colors begin to tint the sky and the day unfolds. It brings me so much wonder and leaves me in total awe.

  • I think public school teachers are the biggest unsung heroes of America.
  •  I run. but not because i like it.

  • Sometimes, I like to speak in a British accent for a whole day and go places talking to strangers in that accent. They ask where I'm from and I usually say England. Then I ask where the "loo" is, because i know thats what they call the restroom over in Britain-it adds to authenticity.



             So now friends, what are some random things about you?  Go on, don't be shy to tell...

    1 comment:

    red said...

    So... about those videos of you and Travis having conversations with British Accents.... AAAMAAAZZING.....

    Post a Comment